Premier Terms & Conditions
How does your annual Premier subscription work?
When you sign up as a Premier subscriber, you get full access to your Premier account for a full year, and is available by logging in here with your email address and password. If you have signed up as a Premier subscriber but you can still see advertising on the site, then it's likely that you are not logged in to your Premier account.
What is currently included in our Premier Subscription that isn't included in the Basic plan?
- Full Access to all 34 sports schedules for the year ahead - we unlock all upcoming live matches for all sports, including all Football, Rugby & Cricket.
- No distracting banner ads or pop-ups.
- New, glossy interface on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Customise and filter your TV listings by your favourite competitions.
- Customise and filter your TV listings by your favourite channels.
- Much faster website.
- Our sincere thanks for supporting our small team of enthusiasts.
- COMING SOON: More sophisticated Match Alerts system which will allow user to get 2-3 alerts at predefined times before a game so you do not miss a game.
What is our Refund Policy?
If you change your mind about your Premier subscription, you can let us know within 14 calendar days of signing up. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Paypal and Wheresthematch Email Addresses and we will cancel your account and refund your subscription cost, no questions asked.
Cancelling your Subscription Renewal
Your current subscription will be auto-renewed each year via PayPal - you can cancel your annual renewal payment at any time by logging into your PayPal account - your subscription will run for the current year as normal unless cancelled within the Refund Period. Click here for our more information on cancelling your account.
What is our Premier Fair Use Policy?
- WherestheMatch.com Premier is designed for and intended for use by a single person across a sensible* array of that persons own devices.
- Logins to an excessive number of devices (maximum 10) may result in account cancellation.
- Any evidence of excessive account sharing (i.e. simultaneous logins from various locations) will result in account cancellation.
Limited schedules on our free version
- We periodically change the limits to the amount of TV schedules we show on WherestheMatch.com's free (or basic) version - the limits may have been set to today's date when you signed up to Premier, but this may be altered in the future to 2 or even 7 days access to our free users. This does not affect your Premier subscription and you will continue to get uninterrupted schedules for the year ahead.
What if we get some of the fixture listings wrong?
- We always do our very best to provide you with up-to-date Fixture Listing information.
- We are only human - we do make mistakes and we do miss matches people are interested in. We are sorry about that, but we will accept absolutely no responsibility for incorrect data or omissions from the site and any affect this has on a Free or Premier subscriber using this data. It is the users responsibility to double check the information using another source (especially if they are relying on it for something important).
Questions related to Premier
- If you have any queries or issues relating to your Premier subscription, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
More Legal Terms
Please see our General Terms page which are our "Small Print" like Terms & Conditions - these apply when using the WherestheMatch.com Standard and Premier websites and Mobile Apps.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.