Live Rugby League TV Guide: RL Fixtures, Dates, TV Channels & Kick off times
We are the original Rugby League TV Guide that covers all upcoming RL games from the biggest Rugby League competitions & International matches. Iif you are looking for live rugby league on TV today, tonight or this weekend, check our RL listings daily to ensure you never miss another match from the Super League, NRL, Challenge Cup, Championship, International Rugby League and more.
Current RL on TV Broadcast rights - Where to Watch Live Rugby League on TV
As it stands today, Rugby League on TV is now shown across multiple broadcasters but Sky Sports is still the main broadcaster of Super League and NRL. See below for a breakdown of TV contracts by competition and where to watch:
Super League on TV
- Sky Sports to broadcast every live Super League matches during 2024.
- BBC has won rights to show 12 live matches on a Saturday evening in 2024 as well as 2 play-off games.
- Sky will show all 6 Magic Weekend matches (currently from Elland Road)
- Sky will show 3 Super League Play-off matches with BBC showing 2 games.
- Sky still has exclusive rights to show the Super League Grand Final.
Championship on TV
- It has not yet been confirmed if Viaplay will continue to show Championship games in 2024 - we will update as soon as an announcement is made.
League 1 on TV
- OuRLeague app will live stream selected League 1 matches throughout 2023 as well as all Play-offs and Grand Final.
Challenge Cup on TV
- BBC Sport is the main home of the Challenge Cup with a deal that runs until the end of 2024, with Viaplay Sports having rights to show selected ties during 2023.
- With First choice picks all the first 5 rounds, they will show 1 match on BBC iPlayer from the early Challenge Cup rounds.
- BBC will broadcast 2 Last 16 Challenge Cup matches, usually on BBC1 / BBC2.
- The BBC will also show 2 Quarter-final ties, both Semi-finals and the Challenge Cup Final from Wembley Stadium.
- Viaplay Sports will broadcast 7 matches throughout the competition - these matches will be announced at the beginning of each round.
Australian NRL on TV
- Sky Sports sublicense NRL matches from Foxtel Australia which sees their deal run out in 2023.
- Sky Sports have rights to show 3 live NRL matches per weekly round.
- Foxtel offers live streaming of 8 NRL matches per week via the subscription website watchnrl.com / Watch NRL App.
Rugby League World Cup on TV
- The BBC have exclusive rights to broadcast the World Cup.
- 16 group stage matches are to be shown on BBC1 and BBC2.
- 15 RLWC matches will be available on the BBC Red button, iPlayer and BBC Sport website.
- The Women's RL World Cup and Wheelchair World Cup will also be shown live across the BBC.
World Club Challenge on TV
- BBC has exclusive rights to show the World Club Challenge in 2024.