If you already have a Sky TV subscription, you can now get BT Sport on the Sky platform - in order to do this, you need to add BT Sport by logging in to your MySky area.
Here's a quickfire setup guide on how to get BT Sport on your current Sky TV package:
1) Have your viewing card number handy from your Sky box (usually sits at the front where it can be easily removed), then click on this BT Sport on Sky page on the BT website.
2) You'll have a few options on how to get BT Sport - you can either sign up to a rolling 1 month contract or a 12 month contract (cheaper) - if you have BT broadband installed in your home, you'll be able to get a further discount for BT Sport.
3) Once you've decided on the best package for you, follow the instructions and add in the Sky viewing card number for the box that you will watch BT Sport in your home - please note you can only assign BT Sport to one viewing card at a time, so make sure you choose where you will watch more often.
If you want to check which Premier League or Champions League matches are being shown on BT Sport before you make your decision, please click on our dedicated TV schedules:
Without HD, BT Sport is usually £29.99 per month on a rolling 1 month contract with the option to add on BT Sport HD for £6.50 (first 3 months for free when taken on a 12 month contract). There are usually offers and discounts throughout the year, particularly if you already have BT Broadband or purchase BT Broadband at the time of signing up.
It usually takes around 15 minutes to activate BT Sport on your Sky package, but sometimes it can take upto 4 hours - to avoid disappointment if you are signing up for a live match on the day, we'd recommend you sort it as early as you can!
You can watch BT Sport on a multiroom or second Sky box, but you will need to add it on and it will cost you more to do so. BT Sport is available on Sky Q provided your viewing card you registered with BT is set up to your new Sky Q box.
Unfortunately, BT Sport is not available on the Sky Go app - you can only access BT Sport on the Sky TV platform.
It is possible to get Sky Sports on your BT subscription, but there is a bit of red tape:
- They'll only provide access to the Sky Sports Main Event channel, so any live sport being shown on other Sky Sports channels (such as Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports News or Sky Sports Arena) won't be available to you unless these matches are also being shown on Sky Sports Main Event too.
- You can only sign up to the Sky Sports Main Event channel if you have a BT broadband Ininity package with download speeds of 30mb or more.
Ready to sign up to BT Sport? Click the button below to begin: