BT have finally listened to sports fans and introduced a BT Sport Monthly pass that is contract free and can be purchased without a BT broadband or TV package.
The new BT Sport Monthly Pass is a great way of watching BT Sport via the app or web player for a monthly fee that is renewed automatically until you decide to cancel.
It will cost you £25 for a run of 30 days access - you'll be able to cancel at any time during the period and will expire on the next renewal date.
The BT Sport Monthly Pass will allow you access to BT Sport on all the popular streaming devices via the BT Sport app on your Smart TV, iOS, Android, Chromecast, Xbox One, PS4 and Apple TV - you'll be able to stream via the BT Sport website sport.bt.com.
You don't need to add on any broadband package to get the BT Sport Monthly Pass, but you will need an active broadband connection to access BT Sport via the app or web player.
It's often been notoriously difficult to cancel any package via the BT website, but the Monthly Pass can be cancelled at any time within your account area of the BT website - you will lose access to BT Sport at the time of your next renewal date once you have used your 30 day period.
At the moment, BT Sport only offer a monthly pass - if and when BT release a BT Sport Day Pass in the future, we will let you know.
- All 5 BT Sport channels (BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, BT Sport ESPN and events shown on BT Sport Extra and BT Sport Ultimate.
- All live Premier League matches shown on BT Sport within the 30 day period your Pass runs for.
- Every single UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League game shown within your 30 day period.
- Gallagher Premiership rugby action.
- MotoGP and other motorsport
- World-class boxing, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and much more...
BT Sport have the following channels available in the UK: